Join EO Sydney - Accelerator Program
Participation in the EO Accelerator program is exclusive.
EO is the only global network exclusively for entrepreneurs. Help leading entrepreneurs learn and grow through peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and connections to experts.
The EO Accelerator program is designed for entrepreneurs who turnover a minimum of AUD$250K annually in their business. Our mission is to empower you with the tools, accountability, and community you need to grow your business to more than USD$1 Million in sales, and provide you with the skills to make yourself a better entrepreneur and leader.
- 12K members 163 chapters across 52 countries
- Average EO members age 42
- US$4.7 median EO members sales
- 236 - avg number of EO member employees
- Combined EO revenue contributes + 1 trillion dollars to global economy
- EO AUSTRALIA 600 members
- EO SYDNEY 200 members
- Trust and Respect. In business, as in life, integrity is everything.
- Thirst for Learning. Our most valuable asset is wisdom gained through our appetite for knowledge and the transformational experiences that we share with our peers.
- Boldly Go! This is what we've done all our lives.
- Make a Mark.
If accepted, you will gain access to:
- 4 quarterly full training days built on the principles developed by Verne Harnish from his bestselling book “Scaling Up”, to catapult your business over USD$1M annual turnover
- 11 annual accountability groups of 8-10 EO Accelerator members, allocated to a current EO Member as your coach to support you through your journey
- 1 Day exclusive mini retreat with forum group (growth hacks & personal development)
- Quarterly exclusive learning events led by some of Australia’s most influential entrepreneurs and speakers
- Online EO Accelerator website login
- Access to over 1,000 EO Accelerator members global directory network
- WhatsApp group including EO Accelerator and Executive members
- Access to monthly EO learning events*
- Annual awards evening and social events
- Closed EO Accelerator and Executive Facebook group
- Proven trained coaches/mentors
NB * is by invitation of EO
GUIDELINES & COMMITMENT
- To ensure the program fosters a high-performance culture, there are only 40 exclusive memberships available
- The Scaling Up curriculum is a two-year course you need to be able to commit to 24 months to complete the program
- You must have a basic understanding of the Scaling Up program and agree that you intend to implement the practices into your business
- Participants must attend all quarterly training sessions which are full-day workshops
- Participants must commit to attending monthly forum sessions (3 hours), and a 1 day mini retreat
- Attending learning / speaker events are optional
- Participants will also be asked to sign a constitution around forum experiences, confidentiality, and attendance
Complete and submit the 'Enquiry' form below or find out more by speaking to our chapter administrator on email@example.com.
Once you have completed your enquiry form, the chapter administrator will then contact you to provide you with further information as well as organise an interview withe the Membership Chair to review your application.
in the media
EO Global Membership Qualifying Criteria
EO Accelerator program membership is exclusive, limited to those that are the founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company.
Your business must gross between AUD$250k and US$1million annually.
Annual EO Global and Chapter dues
Global: AUD$2,500 + GST (annual)
Sydney: AU$250 +GST (monthly)